Fully Automatic Water Level Controller Cum Indicator With Motor Dry Run Protection.
- Turns off motor when the water reaches the top level.
- Turns off the motor when there is no flow of water into the overhead tank
- Turns on the motor when the water level falls below the bottom level
- Top, Bottom, Flow indicator
- Power on and Motor On indicator.
- Low cost ready made board.
- Works only with magnetic float switches.
- Step Down Transformer based design
- Safe magnetic float switches
- No passage of current into the water or no chemical reaction inside the water.
- No corrosion due to the usage of float switches.
- Shows top,bottom and flow indications even the motor is turned on using the manual switch.
- Semi automatic on/off option available.
- Manual/Auto Switch option available.
- Device on/off switch available.
Circuit diagram is not available at the moment.
For bulk orders, please contact us for best price.
- Once the power is turned on, power and motor led lights up and the relay is activated. The relay will remain “on” until the time period set by the preset. This is the wait time for the water to flow into the tank. If there is no flow of water into the tank after certain period, the motor will be turned off.
- If there is flow of water, motor remains on until it reaches the top level.
- If power fails after the motor is turned on and if the level of the water is below bottom level, motor will be turned on when the power resumes. If the level of water is above the bottom level, motor will not be turned on when power resumes.
- If flow of water stops in the middle when the motor is running, motor will be turned off automatically.
- Provision for Manual/Auto switch. When the motor runs in the manual mode,top, bottom and flow indicator section works. 3 pin toggle switch is included in the package.
- Provision of semi-auto on/off is available. If you press the semi-auto on switch,motor will be turned on and it will turn off the motor automatically when the level reaches top or if you want , you can press the semi-auto Off momentary switch. Momentary switches are not included in the package. Normally closed and normally open momentary switches are used for this purpose.
- Provision for device on/off switch. If you want to turn off the device permanently, it can be used. Say, for example, if you are out on vacation, it can be turned off using this rocker switch.
- 100% safe as they use only magnetic float switches. No need to worry about chemical reaction inside the water as in the case of metal sensors.
- We need 4 core cable in order to connect the circuit to the sensor inside the tank.
- We can use 12V relay of any ampere. As they are connected externally, it is easy to change the relays. 12V,30A relay is included in the package.
- We need step down transformer 0-18v or 9 – 0 -9 v, 1 ampere or above to power the circuit. It is rectified and fed to 12V regulator to give regulated power supply to the motor. Gives stable voltage during voltage fluctuations. Transformer is not included in the package.
Common terminal of the relay is connected to 230V and one primary terminal of the transformer.
NC is not connected to anything and is left open.
NO is connected to the motor.
COM is connected to one wire of the float switch which is placed at the bottom, top and to one terminal of the dry run sensor.
BOT is connected to another wire of the float switch which is placed at the bottom.
TOP is connected to another wire of the float switch which is placed at the top.
FLO is connected to another terminal of the dry run sensor.
Dry run sensor is placed on the inlet pipe in such a way that water touches both of its pins and are tied tightly using nylon tags.