- Ready made board
- 12V, 40A Relay
- 5 Leds of different color of 3mm size
- 5 two pins RMC wires
- 1 four pin RMC wire for sensor
- You will need two magnetic float switches (normally open type) or one cable float switch and one dry run sensor.
- Transformer to be used: 0-12V or 0–15V or 0-18v or 7. 5–0–7. 5V or 9-0-9v, 1A
Board Size: Approx. 9.5 x 6.5 cm
Can be used in OHT and sump using a 250V cable float switch.
Saves water, time, power, motor
Assembled premium quality water tank overflow alarm device in India. Can also be used as a water flow sensor.
- Device and
NOTE: The device does not have a momentary switch as shown in the video. It is optional.
What is required?
2 core wire is required to connect the sensor to the device.
BREADBOARD & PCB
- CTIA Authorized 5G mmWave Test System with Multi-AoA Capabilities in FR2
- 800 V and 950 V AC-DC Integrated Power Stages Expand the Fixed-frequency CoolSET Portfolio
- Vedanta-Foxconn to Invest Rs 1.54 Lakh cr in India’s First Chip Factory
- New Improved Ultrasensitive Quantum Sensors
- Understanding FMCW Automotive Radar
- Self-driving Vehicles with Human-like Perception
- AI Model for Autonomous Driving
- Mitsubishi Electric India Signs MOU with IIT Madras to R&D Support of Power Semiconductor Solutions
- Now at Mouser: TI’s BUF802 Buffering Op Amp
- Spectrum’s Digitizers and AWGs used in New Underwater Acoustics Laboratory
- Auto EV India 2022 to Harbor the Primary and Leading Technologies for Electric Vehicle Ecosystem
- STMicroelectronics Announces Status of Common Share Repurchase Program
- New Impressive and Ameliorated High-speed Motor for EVs
- Lasers that could make Tech Even more Prompt
- Robot that Draws Circuits with Conductive Ink